XStream Fiber Internet
Fiber-to-the-home is the best available Internet service offered, with unlimited data and speeds up to 1 Gbps for both download and upload. Nobody can beat that in the area.
If you are interested in receiving XStream Internet and live in the Phase I area, it is very important that you commit to a 2-year contract and pay a $50 one-time connection.
Check to see if your address is in the Phase I fiber area. Click here, enter your address and answer a few questions. It's easy. If you are not in the project build area, you can still express interest for future expansion on this site.
Phase 1 residents can find the fiber agreement here.
Contact our office with any questions.
|What is the monthly cost?||What can fiber bring to you?|
Note: Monthly costs listed do not include subscriptions for services noted above.
|XStream Managed Wi-Fi*||$7.95/mo.|
*XStream Managed Wi-Fi is a way that you can improve your internet experience while using your wireless devices. At the heart of the service is a new managed router. This router provides 802.11ac wireless that will support all of your existing devices and many new devices yet to come. With this managed service, MLEC is able to help troubleshoot most internet troubles from the office, this gets any issues resolved faster and reduces the chances that we may need to come onsite to fix the problem. Below are just a few benefits of the managed service.
- Software upgrades are performed at regular intervals to make sure that your router is preforming its best at all times
- If your router fails, MLEC will replace it at no cost
- No upfront costs
- Even though the router is managed, you, the customer, has direct access to change any settings on your own at any time
- XStream Managed Wi-Fi and additional managed access points
- Cloud based remote Wi-Fi management
- Call in technical support