Mille Lacs Energy Cooperative is Committed To Your Privacy
The Mille Lacs Energy Cooperative (MLEC) respects the privacy of its clients and customers alike. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online
information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our
homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
given through the site. MLEC does not use this information for any other purpose. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the MLEC website. On some pages,
you can make requests, comments, and ask to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Credit/Debit Card Information or Checking Account Information (taken over a secure site when paying your bill online).
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself to assist and answer your questions. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary
to answer any questions you have posted. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not
shared with outside parties. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Mille Lacs Energy Cooperative:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of the information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial
procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
MLEC collects and processes information provided directly by you when you install the MLEC Premium Wi-Fi App and register for an account to use the MLEC Premium Wi-Fi App. Specifically, this information includes:
• Your name, email address, location, user’s phone or contact book data, user’s inventory of installed apps, and user’s screen recording;
• Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the MLEC Premium Wi-Fi App;Data insights attained based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the MLEC Premium Wi-Fi App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the MLEC Premium Wi-Fi App; and
• Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current MLEC Premium Wi-Fi App or to provide app features.
How MLEC Uses the Information
• Provide you with the MLEC Premium Wi-Fi App;
• Implement, improve and/or enhance the MLEC Premium Wi-Fi App, including to make future releases available to you;
• Enforce MLEC rights arising from the Agreement between you and MLEC; and
• Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the MLEC Premium Wi-Fi App.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (218) 927-2191 or send us an email as firstname.lastname@example.org